Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One more week!





One more week until our court date! So looking forward to that day!!


We had a quiet day. Went to the mall to play in the arcade and then to Megamaxi!! Our week days are kind of quiet and boring. The Spanish/English teacher came today too. She really is doing a great job with Danni and Emma. I have been working with Danni on learning English but he typically gets antsy or says "NO" and then makes a face at me. With her he sits still and is very engaged. Emma is doing great too except the woman speaks Spanish so quickly that Emma says "huh" a lot!! :)


Again I am including some cloud photos. I love the way the clouds come past our window. We are two miles in the air so at times we are completely engulfed in a cloud to the point where you cant even see the building next door. Then 20 minutes later all is clear! Then at night we love to watch the other side of the mountain light up. Until a cloud passes through and all is dark. Then it passes and we again have lights all over! Like a huge Christmas tree!!


Not much else to say today. Hayden is calling for a rematch in Scrabble. I have beat him BAD for the past 4 or 5 games. So I am cutting it short tonight so I can go beat him agian!! More tomorrow! Mari