Thursday, April 14, 2011

Monkey See Monkey Do




That is what Danni does to totally annoy his sister!!! The more Emma tells him to stop the more he does it! Emma will say "Danni NO" and he says "Danni NO" and then giggles and makes a face at her. This will go on and on!! So Emma was bored this afternoon and sitting on the couch while Danni was doing puzzles. She started to whine to me about being bored and was kicking her legs up in the air. Then comes Danni on the couch, lays down, kicks his legs up in the air and starts mimicing her whine!!! It was hilarious!! He is such a funny kid. We do have to teach him that he can only do that to Emma...it wont work out so well for him in preschool next fall!! Anyway, that is the pictures I have for today. Them both on the couch annoying each other. I keep telling Emma that I love her very much but she does annoy me quite often just like her brother annoys her. She even said at the begining of this trip that she cant wait for Danni to annoy me too. Well Emma, the shoe is on other foot! He doesn't annoy me at all but it is so nice to watch him annoy her!!! :) They are already true siblings!! Don't get me wrong, she loves him so much already! Even at Megamaxi today (yes we made another trip to Megamaxi) Danni was in the cart and Emma was pushing him when he leaned over and kissed her. Too bad I didn't have the camera ready for that one. He was hugging her head so tight. Emma had the biggest smile on her face and so did a mom that was watching us !


That is it for tonight. Hasta Manana!! Mari