Monday, April 4, 2011

A cloudy Monday




Today was a quiet day. Hayden had a full day of work. Emma did her school work this morning while Danni and I played. Then we of course all played bubbles for a while. My friend Lisa suggested I look into getting a bubble machine. I think she is right!! After lunch I took Emma and Danni to Megamaxi all by myself. My first trip out alone with out Hayden! He is the one that can speak Spanish - I can speak enough to talk to Danni so I was a little intimidated but I did it!! I got us there and back in a taxi and even ordered ice creams for Emma and Danni. The grocery store of course has a Baskin Robbins and that was driving Emma crazy that she hasnt had a taste yet and we have been here over a week! Danni loves ice cream too so now she has a partner in crime. Nothing else going on today. We have had such nice sunny weather up to yesterday afternoon. It was cloudy most of the day. Another storm rolled in this afternoon. I love watching the clouds roll over the mountains here. They are so cool. So no kid pictures today. Just ones of the clouds. Not much else to say. Tomorrow I think we are going to the park or the mall - depends on the weather. Mari